Rosehip Oil, Organic
Rosehip oil improves skin health and delays the signs of ageing. It fights acne and helps lighten and brighten the skin complexion. It helps treat inflammation caused by eczema and keep skin moisturized.
Organic Rosehip Carrier Oil
Botanical Name - Rosa canina
Country of Origin - Turkey
Extraction Method - Cold pressed
Plant Part- Seeds
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & TESTED TO ENSURE PURITY: HBNO Organic Rosehip Oil is certified USDA ORGANIC by Onecert as well as GC/MS tested to ensure it is 100% Pure & Natural. It is obtained by cold pressed extraction method from Rosa canina and packaged in an amber glass bottle with a side glass dropper.
- POWERFUL THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES: HBNO Organic Rosehip Oil is very nourishing and could be used as body moisturizer too. It boosts skin elasticity and tightens the sagging, matured skin and keep you looking young. It improves akin texture and regenerates the dull skin making it spotless. It lightens the complexion and makes skin look bright and glowing.
- HBNO LAVENDER OIL IS GREAT FOR HAIR: It is also beneficial for beautiful, smooth and lustrous hair. It soothes the strands and deeply nourishes the scalp & follicles. It adds immense hydration to your hair & scalp and prevent breakage.
- OTHER BENEFITS: HBNO Organic Rosehip Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It helps keep nails, cuticles, hands and feet moisturized. It is a popular addition to body washes, hair oil, shampoo, shower gel, and more.
- A POWERHOUSE IN THE ESSENTIAL OIL INDUSTRY: HBNO has a strong reputation as a supplier of a full range of premium, affordable oils with unmatched quality control and scientific reporting. Every order comes backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- HBNO offers 100% pure, natural, premium quality and best essential oils in the market for export, bulk, wholesale and retail. Buy HBNO Organic Rosehip oil online and we will get it delivered at your door step. Organic Rosehip Oil Bulk, Organic Rosehip Oil wholesale and Organic Rosehip Oil retail prices are available in packaging sizes of 10 ml, 1oz, 4oz, 16oz, 32oz, 1 gallon, 5 gallons up to 396 lbs and customized packaging.
Have you heard about wonderful benefits of Rosehip Oil and would like to start using it in your daily routine?
Do you want to make sure that the essential oil you are using is unrivalled in terms of quality and purity?
If your answer is yes to those questions then you need to try HBNO Organic Rosehip Oil.
HBNO Organic Rosehip Oil is widely known for its premium Organic quality as it goes through various parameters of testing and purity checks.
Rosehip Oil is found around the world including countries like Egypt, Europe and South Africa. It is largely used for skin care purpose. It is absorbed quickly into the skin and often being regarded as “Oil of youth”.
Product Features and Benefits
- 100% USDA Certified Organic
- GC/MS tested to ensure 100% purity
- It promotes moisture retention in skin and hair
- Maintain soft and supple skin and reduce signs of ageing
- Wide array of wellness benefits for skin and hair care
- Great when applied topically or diffused
- Packaged in amber glass bottle
What’s Rosehip Oil used for?
HBNO Rosehip Oil is used in cosmetics on the skin. It works to reduce fine lines, dark spots and tightens sagging skin giving it natural glow and radiance. It is used in body wash, hair wash, gel, creams, lotions, serums, aromatherapy, diffusers etc.
Don’t settle for inferior essential oils. When you order from HBNO you know you are getting the best at an unbeatable price.