This light to medium weight oil prevents premature aging, as well adds moisture to hair. It gives supple skin and lustrous hair strands.
Marula Carrier Oil
Botanical Name - Sclerocarya Birrea
Country of Origin - South Africa
Extraction Method - Cold Pressed
- 100% Pure and Natural: HBNO Marula Oil is obtained by cold pressed extraction method and packaged in an amber glass dropper bottle with a side glass dropper.
- Marula Cold Pressed Carrier Oil for Glowing & Hydrated Skin: HBNO USDA Certified Marula Oil nourishes dull skin and even tones skin. It protects skin from pollution and is known as beauty shield. Just add a few drops to your lotion, cleanser or shampoo. It has been used in cosmetic applications, personal care, soaps, perfumery, candles and aromatherapy.
- Non Greasy Oil For Lips & Nails: HBNO Marula Oil is rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids. It is light absorbs quickly and provides nourishment and hydration to your chapped lips and brittle nails.
- Cold Pressed Marula Oil Organic For Healthy Hair: HBNO Marula Oil stimulates hair growth and decreases frizzy hair. It works as an excellent moisturizer and keeps the scalp hydrated and gives strength to the roots. It restores shine and vitality to hair.
- A Powerhouse in The Essential Oil Industry: HBNO has a strong reputation as a supplier of a full range of premium, affordable oils with unmatched quality control and scientific reporting. Every order comes backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- HBNO offers 100% pure, natural, premium quality and best essential oils in the market for export, bulk, wholesale and retail. Buy HBNO Lavender oil online and we will get it delivered at your door step. Lavender Bulk, Lavender Oil wholesale and Lavender retail prices are available in packaging sizes of 10 ml, 1oz, 4oz, 16oz, 32oz, 1 gallon, 5 gallons up to 396 lbs and customized packaging.
Have you heard about wonderful benefits of Marula Oil and would like to start using it in your daily routine?
Do you want to make sure that the essential oil you are using is unrivalled in terms of quality and purity?
If your answer is yes to those questions then you need to try HBNO Marula Oil.
HBNO Marula Oil is widely known for its premium Organic quality as it goes through various parameters of testing and purity checks.
It was originated in Africa and had been used by African civilization for thousands of years for various purposes including skin and hair care.
Product Features and Benefits
- 100% Pure and Natural
- GC/MS tested to ensure 100% purity
- It softens and rejuvenates the skin
- Enhances skin elasticity and reduces signs of ageing
- Wide array of wellness benefits for skin and hair care
- Great when applied topically or diffused
- Packaged in amber glass bottle
What’s Marula Oil used for?
HBNO Marula Oil is used in cosmetics on the skin. It deeply hydrates skin and enhances skin elasticity to reverse the signs of ageing. It restores skin complexion and revitalizes as well as rejuvenates it. It is used in body wash, hair wash, gel, creams, lotions, aromatherapy, diffusers etc.
Don’t settle for inferior essential oils. When you order from HBNO you know you are getting the best at an unbeatable price.