Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood promotes tranquility and combats negative thoughts.
The oil carries natural sedative properties which can help to combat insomnia. Its aroma encourages the release of serotonin in the brain, converting to melatonin and encouraging restful sleep.
Considered an astringent, Cedarwood helps to tighten pores and improve skin's complexion.
And for our holistic gals, it is also known as a natural deodorant!
Cedarwood Essential Oil
Botanical Name - Cedrus Atlantica
Country of Origin - Morocco
Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
Plant Part- Wood
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL: Cedarwood Oil is obtained by steam distillation extraction method from steam distillation extraction method from Cedrus Atlantica wood and packaged in an amber glass bottle with a side glass dropper.
- POWERFUL THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES: HBNO Cedarwood Oil helps soothe dryness, irritation, redness and itchiness on the skin. It helps keep the skin clear and reduce appearance of the signs of ageing. For topical application always mix it with a carrier oil like Argan oil, Jojoba oil etc.
- HBNO CEDARWOOD OIL IS GREAT FOR HAIR: It promotes hair growth by cleansing the scalp and tightening the hair follicles. This reduces thinning and weakening of hair. It stimulates hair follicles and helps slows hair loss. It hydrates the hair locks, making them thick, strong and smooth.
- OTHER BENEFITS: HBNO Cedarwood Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It has sweet, woody fragrance which has been characterized by warm, relaxing and comforting aroma which helps in stress relief. It is a popular addition to body washes, hair oil, shampoo, shower gel, and more.
- A POWERHOUSE IN THE ESSENTIAL OIL INDUSTRY: HBNO has a strong reputation as a supplier of a full range of premium, affordable oils with unmatched quality control and scientific reporting. Every order comes backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- HBNO offers 100% pure, natural, premium quality and best essential oils in the market for export, bulk, wholesale and retail. Buy HBNO Cedarwood oil online and we will get it delivered at your door step. Bitter Cedarwood Bulk, Bitter Cedarwood Orange Oil wholesale and Cedarwood Oil retail prices are available in packaging sizes of 10 ml, 1oz, 4oz, 16oz, 32oz, 1 gallon, 5 gallons up to 396 lbs and customized packaging.
Have you heard about wonderful benefits of Cedarwood Oil and would like to start using it in your daily routine?
Do you want to make sure that the essential oil you are using is unrivalled in terms of quality and purity?
If your answer is yes to those questions then you need to try HBNO Cedarwood Oil.
HBNO Organic Cedarwood Oil is widely known for its premium quality as it goes through various parameters of testing and purity checks.
Cedarwood Oil use has been used in history by various cultures such as native ancient Americans, Tibetan, Egyptian to relax mind and body. It was used in religious ceremony and spiritual practices. Today also it is used in similar application as well as in cosmetic application.
It has grounding aroma and known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent.
Product Features and Benefits
- 100% Pure and Natural
- GC/MS tested to ensure 100% purity
- Has woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma
- Promotes relaxing, calming and comforting experience
- Wide array of wellness benefits for skin and hair care
- Great when applied topically or diffused
- Packaged in amber glass bottle
What’s Cedarwood Oil used for?
HBNO Cedarwood Oil is used in cosmetics on the skin. It helps soothe irritation, dryness, redness, cracked and peeling skin. It guards skin against environment pollution, dust and creates a barrier to keep skin clean and beautiful. It cleanses the scalp and remove excess oil and helps stimulate hair growth. It is used in body wash, hair wash, creams, lotions, aromatherapy, diffusers etc.
Don’t settle for inferior essential oils. When you order from HBNO you know you are getting the best at an unbeatable price.