Evening Primrose Oil
Evening Primrose Oil has deep cleansing properties which helps maintain clean and clear skin and hair. It is also used for relieving muscle and joint pain.
Evening Primrose Oil
Botanical Name - Oenothera biennis
Country of Origin - China
Extraction Method - Cold Pressed
Plant Part- Seeds
- 100% Pure & Natural: Evening Primrose Oil is obtained by cold pressed extraction method from Oenothera biennis seeds and packaged in an amber glass bottle with a side glass dropper.
- POWERFUL THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES: HBNO Evening Primrose Oil moisturizes the skin while enhancing elasticity and making the skin firmer. It tightens the skin pores and gives radiant and glowing skin. It rejuvenates the skin and soothes rough, dry, inflamed skin while giving an even-toned complexion. It makes skin look brighter and nourished. For topical application always mix it with a carrier oil like Argan oil, Jojoba oil etc.
- HBNO EVENING PRIMROSE OIL IS GREAT FOR HAIR: It has cleansing properties that eliminates dirt, dust, pollutant and excess sebum production. It conditions the hair and protect hair from damage while nourishing and hydrating the scalp and fortifying the strands. It keeps the scalp clean and reduce split-ends, hair breakage making hair smooth, soft and long.
- OTHER BENEFITS: HBNO Evening Primrose Oil is widely used in aromatherapy and body massage as it relieves pain and makes you calm. It has a warm, sweet, pleasing aroma. It is a popular addition to soap, body washes, hair oil, shampoo, shower gel, and more.
- A POWERHOUSE IN THE ESSENTIAL OIL INDUSTRY: HBNO has a strong reputation as a supplier of a full range of premium, affordable oils with unmatched quality control and scientific reporting. Every order comes backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- HBNO offers 100% pure, natural, premium quality and best essential oils in the market for export, bulk, wholesale and retail. Buy HBNO Evening Primrose oil online and we will get it delivered at your door step. Evening Primrose Oil Bulk, Evening Primrose Oil wholesale and Evening Primrose Oil retail prices are available in packaging sizes of 10 ml, 1oz, 4oz, 16oz, 32oz, 1 gallon, 5 gallons up to 396 lbs and customized packaging.
Have you heard about wonderful benefits of Evening Primrose Oil and would like to start using it in your daily routine?
Do you want to make sure that the essential oil you are using is unrivalled in terms of quality and purity?
If your answer is yes to those questions then you need to try HBNO Evening Primrose Oil.
HBNO Evening Primrose Oil is widely known for its premium quality as it goes through various parameters of testing and purity checks.
Product Features and Benefits
- 100% Pure and Natural
- GC/MS tested to ensure 100% purity
- Tightens skin pores and give glowing skin
- Reduce split-ends and hair breakage
- Wide array of wellness benefits for skin and hair care
- Great when applied topically or diffused
- Packaged in amber glass bottle
What’s Evening Primrose Oil used for?
HBNO Evening Primrose Oil is used in cosmetics on the skin and hair. It contains polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid and help relieve inflammation, muscle and joint pain. It also helps in reducing redness, and providing hydration to the dry skin. It is used in soaps, body wash, hair wash, creams, lotions, aromatherapy, diffusers etc.
Don’t settle for inferior essential oils. When you order from HBNO you know you are getting the best at an unbeatable price.