Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic
Cedarwood oil has warm, woody, grounding scent that offers numerous benefits. It not only promotes feeling of vitality and wellness but can also be used topically, aromatically, to keep insects away, there are many uses and benefits of this oil.
Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil
Botanical Name - Cedrus Atlantica
Country of Origin - Morocco
Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
Plant Part- Wood
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & TESTED TO ENSURE PURITY: HBNO Organic Cedarwood Oil is certified USDA ORGANIC by Onecert as well as GC/MS tested to ensure it is 100% Pure & Natural. It is obtained by steam distillation extraction method from Cedrus Atlantica wood and packaged in an amber glass bottle with a side glass dropper.
- POWERFUL THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES: HBNO Organic Cedarwood Oil helps soothe dryness, irritation, redness and itchiness on the skin. It helps keep the skin clear and reduce appearance of the signs of ageing. For topical application always mix it with a carrier oil like Argan oil, Jojoba oil etc.
- HBNO ORGANIC CEDARWOOD OIL IS GREAT FOR HAIR: It promotes hair growth by cleansing the scalp and tightening the hair follicles. This reduces thinning and weakening of hair. It stimulates hair follicles and helps slows hair loss. It hydrates the hair locks, making them thick, strong and smooth.
- OTHER BENEFITS: HBNO Organic Cedarwood Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It has sweet, woody fragrance which has been characterized by warm, relaxing and comforting aroma which helps in stress relief. It is a popular addition to body washes, hair oil, shampoo, shower gel, and more.
- A POWERHOUSE IN THE ESSENTIAL OIL INDUSTRY: HBNO has a strong reputation as a supplier of a full range of premium, affordable oils with unmatched quality control and scientific reporting. Every order comes backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Have you heard about wonderful benefits of Cedarwood Oil and would like to start using it in your daily routine?
Do you want to make sure that the essential oil you are using is unrivalled in terms of quality and purity?
If your answer is yes to those questions then you need to try HBNO Organic Cedarwood Oil.
HBNO Organic Cedarwood Oil is widely known for its premium Organic quality as it goes through various parameters of testing and purity checks.
Cedarwood Oil use has been used in history by various cultures such as native ancient Americans, Tibetan, Egyptian to relax mind and body. It was used in religious ceremony and spiritual practices. Today also it is used in similar application as well as in cosmetic application.
It has grounding aroma and known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent.
Product Features and Benefits
- 100% USDA-certified Organic
- GC/MS tested to ensure 100% purity
- Has woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma
- Promotes relaxing, calming and comforting experience
- Wide array of wellness benefits for skin and hair care
- Great when applied topically or diffused
- Packaged in amber glass bottle
What’s Cedarwood Oil used for?
HBNO Cedarwood Oil is used in cosmetics on the skin. It helps soothe irritation, dryness, redness, cracked and peeling skin. It guards skin against environment pollution, dust and creates a barrier to keep skin clean and beautiful. It cleanses the scalp and remove excess oil and helps stimulate hair growth. It is used in body wash, hair wash, creams, lotions, aromatherapy, diffusers etc.
Don’t settle for inferior essential oils. When you order from HBNO you know you are getting the best at an unbeatable price.