Camellia Oil, Organic
Organic Camellia Oil often known as Tea seed oil (not to be confused with tea tree oil) is an antioxidant-rich carrier oil made from camellia seed oil. C For decades, Japanese geishas have used it to moisturize their skin and consider it their beauty secret.
Organic Camellia Oil
Botanical Name - Camellia oleifera
Country of Origin - China
Extraction Method - Cold pressed, refined
Plant Part- Seeds
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & TESTED TO ENSURE PURITY: HBNO Organic Camellia Oil is certified USDA ORGANIC by Onecert as well as GC/MS tested to ensure it is 100% Pure & Natural. It is obtained by cold-pressed extraction method from Ricinus communis seeds and packaged in an amber glass bottle.
- POWERFUL THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES: HBNO Organic Camellia Oil deeply hydrated the skin and reduce any dryness present. Camellia oil is thick and is often mixed with other oils to prepare ultra-hydrating moisturizers. It contains vitamin E protein and omegas 3, 6 & 9 which are key components to maintaining a supple, soft, and youthful skin.
- HBNO CAMELLIA OIL IS GREAT FOR HAIR: It provides long and thick hair by regularly massaging it on the scalp a few hours prior to taking shower. It helps in reducing hair fall and promotes strong hair. It reduces premature greying of hair and reduces scalp-related issues while accelerating hair growth.
- OTHER BENEFITS: HBNO Organic Camellia Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It helps smooth the chapped lips, brittle nails, and dry feet. It also reduces signs of aging, marks, and pigmentation and helps restore the natural youthful glow. It is a popular addition to body washes, hair oil, shampoo, shower gels, and more.
Have you heard about the wonderful benefits of Camellia Oil and would like to start using it in your daily routine?
Do you want to make sure that the essential oil you are using is unrivaled in terms of quality and purity?
If your answer is yes to those questions then you need to try HBNO Organic Camellia Oil.
HBNO Organic Camellia Oil is widely known for its premium Organic quality as it goes through various parameters of testing and purity checks.
Product Features and Benefits
- 100% USDA Certified Organic
- GC/MS tested to ensure 100% purity
- It provides long and thick hair
- It moisturizes and revitalizes the skin
- A wide array of wellness benefits
for skin and hair care
- Great when applied topically or diffused
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle
What’s Camellia Oil used for?
HBNO Camellia Oil is used in cosmetics on the skin and hair. It deeply moisturizes the skin and reduces marks, and pigmentation.
Camellia oleifera is a plant that produces black, green, and white tea leaves. For decades, Japanese geishas have used it to moisturize their skin and consider it their beauty secret. Camellia oil is rich in fatty acids, including the vital omega 3, 6, and 9 and Vitamin E and polyphenols. With a comedogenic rating of 1 and a lightweight compared to our natural skin sebum, it has a very low chance and clogging your pores making it ideal for most skin types.
Don’t settle for inferior essential oils. When you order from HBNO you know you are getting the best at an unbeatable price.